Our client, a global thought leader in robotics technology, is currently hiring for a Technical Support Engineer join their team in London.
You will be required to respond to and troubleshoot technical issues whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Respond to inbound enquiries and troubleshoot technical issues raised via email, telephone and live chat
- Trying to resolve hardware issues in the first instance however if unable to then refer repairs to the outsourced service partner
- Taking ownership of difficult customer problems and seeing them through to resolution
- Working closely with field technical engineers
- Correlation Analysis - identifying patterns
- Maintain an excellent Customer Satisfaction score while aiming to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Minimum of 2 years customer service or technical support experience ideally with high-tech products
- Excellent telephone manner as well as written communication skills
- Confident dealing with customers, even in difficult circumstances
- Knowledge of Help Desk software such as Zendesk, Hubspot Service Desk or Freshdesk
- German or French language skills would be an advantage but is not a requirement
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is based in their office in Kings Cross, London.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.