Our client, a global thought leader in robotics technology, are currently hiring for a Sales Manager to join their fast-growing team in London.
You will join a team focused on shaping the future of the robotics industry by introducing my client's technology and products via their direct and indirect channel in EMEA.
- The candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of my clients offerings within the delivery service robotics.
- Focus on the Hospitality industry.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty in partnership with marketing.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years' Sales experience.
- Experience interacting with C-Suite-level customers and colleagues.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Plenty of initiative, a self-starter, go-getter mentality.
- Problem solver and "outside of the box" thinking.
- Hands-on approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technology-focused industry is a must.
- Ability and willingness to learn: Robotics, AI, industry verticals.
- An understanding of marketing principles.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, empathetic, and optimistic personality.
- Travel required in the UK
- High skill level in English language, spoken & written.
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is Hybrid based around London area.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.