Back to jobs
Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company, is looking for an excise and local consumer Tax Specialist to join the Indirect Tax Team based in London, although the team's location and the taxes reach would be worldwide, The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a person with a can-do attitude, a great communicator and a fast learner, as required in a fast-paced tech environment The 6-month term of the role may to be extended.
- Prepare, analyse, and submit European VAT returns (e.g., German VAT returns) and related filings.
- Prepare, analyse, and submit Intrastat returns.
- Prepare and review month-end VAT account reconciliations.
- Assist in the mapping of VAT processes and identify areas for improvement and solutions for VAT issues.
- 3-5 years working experience with excise duties and other product-related taxes.
- Communication skills - succinct and efficient
- Pragmatism - desire to get involved and hands on
- Languages - Spanish, Italian, Polish or German would be an advantage.
This is a full time/ 6-month contract, Hybrid position.
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.