Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet Company, is looking for an exceptional Tax Manager to join their European VAT Compliance team based in London, this is a well-established team based in the UK which is responsible for VAT compliance across the region as well as providing support to Tax colleagues and the wider business. The role will include accounting and VAT responsibilities including supporting internal and external audits. If you are an energetic and enthusiastic VAT analyst please apply to be considered.
- Prepare, review, and submit European VAT returns and related filings such as EC Sales Listings.
- Prepare, review, and submit Intrastat returns as necessary.
- Assist with VAT registrations across various jurisdictions.
- Prepare and submit ESL /ESPL, SAF_T returns as necessary.
- Preparation and review of month-end account reconciliations
- Provide internal and external audit support, including data analysis.
- Assist with mapping VAT processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist with VAT compliance queries from the businesses operating across Europe.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Similar role.
- Degree level
- Knowledge of European VAT
- Italian speaking
This is a Full time, Contract, Hybrid Contract (9 months - with views to extend)
Please apply online for consideration.