Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Dublin office 08:00 - 17:00
€120 - €150 per day PAYE doe
I am working with a leading Technology who are looking for a confident and detail-oriented Talent Coordinator to support a busy Talent Acquisition Team. This a great opportunity to build your knowledge in Talent Acquisition with a global brand.
- Organise track and administer confidential / sensitive data, such as keeping track of projects and career goals of key technical contributor.
- Heavy calendaring - including negotiation of complex scheduling conflicts and meeting logistics, Webex, video conferences, conference calls.
- Preparing and reconciling expenses in multiple currencies
- Meet and greet external candidates and support test administration.
- Interface with external vendors and finance to track invoices.
- Onboarding new hires as it relates to equipment.
- Working with facilities for space arrangements
- Support Talent Acquisition events and careers fairs
- Extensive and complex travel arrangements, both internal and domestic
- Able to work under high pressure situations and deadlines, possess excellent judgement, reasoning and follow up skills, be very detail orientated and have outstanding communication and organisational ability.
- Strong IT (MS Office Suite) Good knowledge of Outlook
If you are available immediately or on short notice, then please do not hesitate to apply!