Talent Acquisition Advisor - 12 month contract - 55 RON per hour - 3 days onsite in Cluj office.
Our client, a global marketing leading technology business are currently hiring for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to source for top talent in the market, build a strong partnership with business leaders, support talent branding efforts, as well as ensure a seamless interview process and a great candidate experience.
- Act as a consultative hiring partner to your hiring managers
- Build and managing candidate pipelines and proactive talent pools for our most critical roles
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruiting for your positions (source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate offers)
- Proactively using your expertise to uncover talent and influence hiring decisions to achieve the best talent outcome
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience along the way
- Be a champion of the talent brand and our Best Place to the Work value proposition
- Actively contribute to continuous recruitment excellence initiatives and projects
- Research and understandctalent markets, competitor profiles, and industry trends.
- Effectively utilize the global ATS and other talent acquisition tools and platforms.
- Experience working within a sourcing environment while leveraging a variety of platforms, systems, techniques, and assessment methodologies.
- A passion for recruiting and a willingness to bring creative ideas on ways to attract and deliver talent to the organization.
- A relentless focus on finding the best talent for your clients, leveraging a variety of platforms, systems, and techniques.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of the enterprise software market and industry
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the demands of multiple clients
- Previous experience supporting hiring for Professional Services, Customer Support, Technical Hiring (Software Engineering and IT) or Corporate Functions
- Additional European languages are highly advantageous
This is an immediate start contract role for 12 months that will likely extend and/or revert to an FTE/permanent contract (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for immediate start.