£25-35 per hour
Our client, in the global energy industry, are hiring for a Systems Engineer, whom will be responsible for capturing, analyzing, and documenting business and solution requirements and the related processes. Will play an essential role in developing solutions utilizing SharePoint, the Power Platform, Wiki Spaces and other Office 365 tools, and will provide technical support for SharePoint and related custom solutions.
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and development of intranet portal spanning multiple business segments and business units and integration with other systems
- You will recommend and implement templates for Wiki spaces for use by IT and other teams.
- Gather, analyse, document, validate, and communicate business requirements or technical issues
- B.S in Computer Science, Information Systems, It or Marketing
- Knowledge of application and system development life cycle principles, practices and procedures
- Expertise in Microsoft Power Apps Sharepoint Online and Adobe
- Experience with the Office Graph API
- Microsoft Visio/Miro experience
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Ability to learn new technology
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 6 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Remote working is a possibility after induction
Please apply online to be considered.