Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Contract length: 9 Months
Candidate Pay Rate: £440.72 - £496.48 Daily (Inside IR35)
My Clients Automation team is a dynamic group focused on automating and optimising processes. We are looking for a skilled Salesforce Administrator to join their team and play a key role in maintaining and enhancing the Salesforce-based ecosystem. If you're a self-starter with a passion for innovation and enjoy working in a start up-like environment, we encourage you to apply. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the business team to re imagine the user experience and support our global Commercial teams with low-code/no-code solutions. Your contributions will be pivotal in driving product improvements and providing ongoing support.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the Salesforce.com CRM instance, handling support requests and addressing escalated administrative needs of users.
- Configure new and existing Salesforce.com features, including user management, roles/profiles, permission sets, custom objects, page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflow rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, and Custom Settings.
- Lead the end-to-end feature release process, from requirement definition and validation to technical implementation.
- Develop end-user training documentation and conduct user training sessions for new releases.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification or equivalent experience with Salesforce configuration and change management.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM application, along with a good understanding of standard business processes.
- Proficiency in designing, configuring, testing, debugging, and maintaining Salesforce.com features.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools, such as Data Loader.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Admin certification or experience with other marketing automation tools.
- Previous experience configuring Pardot, Marketing Cloud, and/or other marketing automation tools.
- Familiarity with Salesforce back-end data integration and middle ware solutions.
- Experience in effective communication with users and other stakeholders to gather requirements, describe software product features, and align on technical designs.
If you are a Salesforce Administrator with a passion for innovation and a desire to be part of a fast-paced team, we would love to hear from you.