Our client, a global enterprise technology company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a Success Account Manager Administrator to drive best customer experience and assure revenue retention through long-term relationships with clients as well as assist Success Account Managers in processing customer requests, internal operations and project work.
- Support the SAM team in processing customer requests related to contract changes (transfers, renewals etc.) as well as account level changes (name, address etc.)
- Assist with the backlog of internal system related activities (data mapping and cleansing).
- Contact customers for additional information related to tasks and projects assigned.
- Actively cooperate with related stakeholders and teams across the organisation.
- Knowledge and experience related to Salesforce, 1ERP and similar environments (mandatory)
- 1+ years experience.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English is required (mandatory), additional written and communication skills in another European language are preferred.
- Excellent communication, listening and troubleshooting skills.
- Well-developed time management and prioritisation skills.
- General understanding about IOT products and solutions.
- Methodical and conscientious documentation skills.
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.