Our client, a global enterprise technology company, based in Dublin, is currently hiring for a Sourcing Manager to identify potential suppliers, draft requirements, analyse qualifications, negotiate deals and monitor supplier performance.
- Performing market analyses to find potential suppliers.
- Guiding internal business partners through the supplier selection process.
- Working cross-functionally to document requirements, build RFPs, and conduct negotiations.
- Handling the sourcing process, ensuring that it aligns with our policies.
- Validating that suppliers are upholding contract terms and conditions.
- Drive all aspects of complex strategic sourcing process, including but not limited to, taking lead on contract negotiations of business and pricing terms and conditions, conducting research and providing benchmark data on pricing and/or other key terms.
- Process large amounts of and varying types of data to extrapolate favourable conclusions.
- Present new products, technologies and services from existing or new suppliers to clients.
- 5+ years of Sourcing experience
- Business degree in supply chain, engineering, or construction management. Ideally, an MBA.
- Project management certification
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Supply chain certification
- Program management, budget management, request-for-proposal, and vendor selection experience.
- Experience with site walk-through, construction insurance requirements and construction bidding processes.
- Experience in telecommunication/Technology or labour based sourcing
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.