- Posted 05 March 2023
- Salary €300 - €350 per day
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global enterprise technology company, are currently hiring for a Principal Sourcing Analyst to join their global supply chain team based in Dublin.
As a Sourcing Analyst, you will be part of a team that will control and manage one of the largest annual technology spends in the world and will be leading the sourcing process for construction & maintenance sites across the Network.
While guiding your internal clients through the Sourcing process, you'll be identifying potential suppliers, drafting requirements, analysing qualifications, negotiating deals, and monitoring supplier performance.
- Performing market analyses to find potential suppliers.
- Guiding internal business partners through the supplier selection process.
- Working cross-functionally to document requirements, build RFPs, and conduct negotiations.
- Handling the sourcing process, ensuring that it aligns with our policies.
- Validating that suppliers are upholding contract terms and conditions.
- Lead role in supporting Verizon's cost savings and revenue generation business goals through the sourcing process for large spend category areas.
- Drive all aspects of complex strategic sourcing process, including but not limited to, taking lead on contract negotiations of business and pricing terms and conditions, conducting research and providing benchmark data on pricing and/or other key terms.
- Process large amounts of and varying types of data to extrapolate favourable conclusions.
- Work with Business Partners to resolve supplier related business issues for example, Contract language interpretation / clarification.
- Maximize purchasing power to achieve a lower cost while mitigating risk.
- Take a lead role and simultaneously work with and lead multiple teams to guide selections of low-cost and highly technically qualified Suppliers to provide needed services.
- Stay current with industry trends for assigned category area, and becomes a Trusted Advisor to our Business Partners
- Present new products, technologies and services from existing or new suppliers to clients.
- Strong supply chain sourcing experience, ideally gained in the construction and/or maintenance industry
- Program management, budget management, request-for-proposal, and vendor selection
- Experience with site walk-throughs, construction insurance requirements and construction
- bidding processes.
- Qualifications in Project Management (PMP, Prince 2 etc) preferred but not essential
This is a full time contract role for 12 months which is likely to extend, however this is not guaranteed.
This is a remote working role with some travel to the Dublin HQ and client site required.
Please apply online for consideration