Our client, a rapidly growing IT company is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join the team. As a Solutions Engineer, you will have the opportunity to make immediate business impacts, accelerate your personal career goals, and work alongside a positive and motivating team striving to make a difference in the world of data security.
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for communicating and demonstrating the value of our client's products and technologies in the areas of OS, Active Directory, Privilege, and Data Management to customers and business partners. The Solution Engineer collaborates with Account Reps and Sales Managers to compete and win business. Looking for 2-3 years of sales engineering enterprise selling experience.
- Conduct and coordinate demonstrations, workshops, and product walkthroughs for customers' IT, security, and network personnel.
- Own and lead the technical sales activities within the sales process to achieve Technical Clearance to Close (TCC) or Technical Win
- Collaborate with sales personnel on territory, account, and opportunity strategies.
- Assist sales personnel in qualifying customer requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of our client's solutions and corresponding competitive landscapes.
- Provide customers with the best-practice methods and technical expertise through evaluations and proof of value engagements across OS, Active Directory, Privilege, and Data Management
- A minimum of three years of relevant technical experience.
- Experience in a pre-sale's role
- Excellent presentation, business, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Works well with various team members.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with OS, Application, Privilege, and Data Management tools.
- Experience working on projects centred in Active Directory, Identity, Access Management, and other IT-related projects.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully support procurement activities (i.e., RFP responses, evaluation execution, and installation).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to Windows Operating Systems, Exchange, SharePoint, and Active Directory.
- Background in SQL and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and understanding of various UNIX/Linux platforms.
This is a Fulltime/FTE position working Monday-Friday. Please keep in mind this client cannot provide sponsorship - US/GC only. This is a 100% remote role and can be based anywhere in the US. Please apply online to be considered.