Our client a young, fast-growing company operating in the IT infrastructure space with applications across aerospace, defence, automotive and semiconductors are current recruiting for multiple Software Test Engineer's to join the expanding team in Sophia Antipolis near Nice, France.
About the role
As a Software Test Engineer, you will join a world-leading team in charge of developing highly secure embedded software solutions that leverage our clients core security products.
- Test and validate secure software solutions
- Define and maintain test platforms
- Analyse and understand the specifications of our clients' solutions
- Define the test cases and scenarios to be implemented
- Run test campaigns
- Analyse the test results, characterize the anomalies encountered and write the test reports.
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- English fluency to be able to operate in an international setting
- 3 years of experience in the field of embedded software development and testing
- Experience in programming and debugging software written in C
- Knowledge or experience in microkernel development, embedded applications, device drivers- RM Cortex-A, Cortex-M or RISC-V is desirable.
- Candidates with experience in the following core areas are actively encouraged to apply: Operating systems, Hardware architectures, Security architectures, Software assurance and certification
This is a fulltime permanent office-based position, with the possibility of a hybrid remote arrangement for the desired candidate.
*All candidates must hold valid work permit or be eligible to work in France*
*Salary is an indicated range and is subject to Candidate experience*