Our client, a leader in the health care and well-being sector, is looking for a talented Software Delivery Lead, to join their team in Dublin, Ireland. The position is temporary (up to 12 months) but could be extend for longer and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
The Software Delivery Lead Role is a Tech Delivery Lead role. Strong Project management Skillset is required, with a good knowledge of Software Delivery and the ability to lead technical teams.
The candidate will be responsible for the coordination and completion of Technical Delivery across various functional areas.
- Provides subject matter expertise in areas including Software Delivery project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on established project management techniques.
- Makes presentations to management on project updates, project cycle, and expected results.
- Manage and ensures projects are completed on time and in scope.
- Manage relationships with 3rd parties, external teams, and service providers to define project scope, dependencies and delivery and performance expectations.
- Work with Business Tech SMES, Engineering Manager, Data Architect, Engineers, UX designer and other team members to ensure the project plan is accurately documented, tracked, managed, and reported.
- Adapts program plans and priorities to address business, technical and operational challenges.
- Sets team direction, resolves problems, and provides guidance to members of the team.
- May oversee work activities of other team members, to ensure quality deliverables that meet program needs/requirements.
- Influences or provides input to forecasting and planning activities.
- Manages project scope.
- Manages / controls project timelines and resources.
- Manages / controls project budget.
- Assess / Manages project risks / issues.
- Manage project relationships and communications.
This role is temporary and full-time (Monday to Friday), remote work available.
The candidate ideally needs to be based at least 50 miles from the office (Dublin) and the client cannot offer sponsorship.
Please contact the recruiter for more information.