Our client are leaders in the lighting industry for 30+ years and home to the world of lighting controls and smart building solutions.
They are looking for a bright and talented individual to add a creative flare to their growing marketing team.
They offer a friendly and flexible working culture in a passionate and forward-thinking team. Their ethos is the smallest spark can become the greatest light and they truly believe we're about to take their marketing initiatives to the next level. Does this excite you? Then read on.
- Support Marketing Team to formulate a cross-platform content and social strategy- in a powerful, fun and innovative way
- Managing various social media accounts ensuring authentic engagement is maintained
- Design and execution of mailshots, social media content and social media planning
- Copy writing production and formulating blogs against SEO structures
- Managing progress against marketing plans to ensure efficient working and ensure the timely execution of activities
- Track success and growth via analytics on social media platforms
- Market research, analysing forecasts, and performing competitive analysis
- Preparing marketing sales and trend reports
- Supporting the development and execution of a company's marketing and branding strategies
- Developing original copy for press, social media platforms, websites, and print.
- Understanding brand guidelines and consistently implementing the brand voice across all channels and marketing materials
- Monitoring marketing industry news and submitting reports on emerging trends to management
- Informing the sales teams about campaign objectives and deliverables
- Experience as a social/ digital marketer
- Experience using social media, specifically TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- The ability to think outside the box and the bravery to back your own ideas
- Experience understanding the complexities involved with social media algorithms and organic engagement across all networks
- Experience in creating content for marketing campaigns
- Confidence and fluent copy writing skills
- Strong organisational skills - and love for Trello!
- Excellent communication skills and friendly personality.
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- The initiative to work independently in a self-directed environment
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and a desire for continuous improvement
- CRM and CMS experience
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management, peers and partners and customers, and across cultures.
- Organised and able to work under pressure
- Able to work to deadlines and manage own workload
- The desire to learn, grow and shine.
This is a part time position, working 3-4 days a week.
This is a fully remote role.
Please apply online to be considered.