Our client, a multinational energy company, based in Perth, is currently looking for Site Based SHE Manager to drive the implementation of the SHE management system and practices to ensure SHE standards and requirements are achieved throughout the construction project.
- Provide SHE support for Project Safety Reviews (PSR's), F10 notification information, PreConstruction Information, site set up (mobilisation), SHE Risk Register, Project Integration Workshops, Hazid Workshops, Incident Investigation e.
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure that the project Construction Phase Plan is being updated by the Principal Contractor and reflects works being undertaken.
- Participate in the review of all Principal Contractor and client appointed suppliers/contractors RAMS & SHE documentation prior to mobilisation.
- Support the site Project Team with the review of Principal Contractors sub-contractor RAMS ensuring they are relevant & that works are being carried out in accordance with them.
- Ensure the Principal Contractor has relevant Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) in place for all site activity.
- Ensure the Principal Contractor has in place a project specific emergency plan, (including a winter working plan) and that all other emergency plans on site link into the overarching Principal Contractor document.
- Encourage site-based operatives to raise SEARS, including positive observations.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management - minimum NEBOSH Certificate/NEBOSH Construction Diploma.
- Experience of working with and applying SHE policies and strategies within a construction site environment.
- Have a working knowledge of the requirements of the CDM Regulations
- Understand design and construction activities and relevant hazards likely to be encountered.
- The ability to instinctively spot accuracy issues and anticipate the dangers.
- Detailed knowledge of current SHE Legislation.
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.