Senior Technical Program Manager - 9 month contract - £85,000-£95,000 per annum (£350-£400 per day).
Our client is looking for a bright, analytical, driven, and creative candidate to join our EU PV Marketing Analytics team as the Sr. Technical Program Manager for Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Lead end-to-end business process review meetings/workshops to generate awareness of RPA capabilities, documenting current process pain points and identifying opportunities for automation You will recommend and implement templates for Wiki spaces for use by IT and other teams.
- Mentor colleagues through the automation software lifecycle, providing training and guidance on best practice and development procedures
- Participate in the Centre of Excellence (CoE) Define, Design and Configure project phases to ensure adherence to governance objectives
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Business Administration, or other related field
- 5+ years of project or program management experience within Robotic Process Automation
- Demonstrated project management skills and familiarity with Agile and scrum philosophies and techniques.
- Experience with an automation software platform - UIPath preferred
This is a full-time, PAYE contract position for an initial period of 9 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.