Our client, a post-IPO IT solutions provider for high profile organisations across a public sector client base are looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager to join their team.
This position will be working with high value customers, ensuring they get the best of their investment in the suite of solutions. Understanding their objectives and challenges, acting as a broker between internal and external parties.
In this role, you will also play a part in shaping the future of customer engagement. Developing processes and reporting tools and optimising the onboarding journey for new customers.
- Own engagement relationship with key high value customers, being their primary point of contact
- Working with internal teams to ensure a seamless customer on-boarding process
- Establish a trusted relationship with customers whilst driving the companies solutions and services
- Maintaining an awareness of customer challenges, identifying potential issues and working with the wider business to resolve them
- Be an interface between the customer and the delivery teams, helping to manage expectations whilst maintaining high levels of satisfaction
- Lead regularly customer contact, providing issue status updates and event schedules, presenting outcomes and vision to customer key stakeholders
- Customer-facing technical account management, product management and/or IT project management experience with a focus on implementing SaaS solutions
- Experience of working with a public sector client base preferred, although not essential.
- A background and interest in digital transformation with knowledge of software solutions.
- Experience establishing, developing and maturing customer engagement processes and reporting tools
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
This is a fully remote, full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.