Senior Tax Consultant
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary £600 - £700 per day
- Job type Contract - Inside of IR35
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company, is looking for a Senior Tax Consultant to manage a large number of excise and local consumer tax related projects.
The assistance needed will be primarily consultancy based. Typical queries will comprise of areas of UK alcohol and excise duties, duty stamp compliance and warehousing, as well as assistance with scoping and consultancy related to European product-related taxes, e.g. Plastic Packaging Tax, sugar taxes, coffee tax.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience with excise duties and other product-related taxes.
- A self-starter, a person with a can-do attitude, a great communicator and a fast learner, as required in a fast-paced tech environment
- Big 4 firm experience would be preferred, although is not essential
This is a full time, PAYE Hybrid working contract with work in the London office required 2-3 days per week.
This is a initial 6-month contract with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration