Our client, a rapidly growing IT company is looking for a Senior Software Developer (C#) to join the team. As a Senior Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to make immediate business impacts, accelerate your personal career goals, and work alongside a positive and motivating team striving to make a difference in the world of data security.
The Senior Software Developer works with the development team, testing department, and product management team, to design and develop new features along with maintaining and improving existing functionality.
- Research, design, and implement new product functionality.
- Architect new features.
- Maintain and improve existing products.
- Work closely with other developers and stakeholders.
- Create and deliver industry leading software.
- Strong C# skills with .NET Framework or Core
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC and or Blazor
- A desire to create innovative solutions from requirements
- Good problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
Other Relevant Experience:
- Unit testing with xUnit and Fluent Assertions
- RESTful web services
- Multithreading and enterprise development
- Agile development
- Microsoft Azure technologies such as KeyVault, Function Apps, CosmosDB, Service Bus
- Azure DevOps
- CI/CD using YAML pipelines
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL Database Experience
- Gremlin graph traversal language
This is a Fulltime/FTE position working Monday-Friday. Please keep in mind this client cannot provide sponsorship - US/GC only. This is a 100% remote role and can be based anywhere in the UK. Please apply online to be considered.