Who are we?
Here at MarkJames Search Ltd, we specialise in recruiting experienced and senior level hires across the UK, EMEA, US and Canada. Based in the UK and USA, we manage end to end recruitment for business critical and growth hires across Commercial, IT and Operations for a wide range of clients. The core services we offer are:
- Permanent recruitment
- Contract and Interim recruitment
- Retained search for senior and head-hunting services
Our priority focus is to provide the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates, to ensure that their individual needs are met throughout the recruitment process. We do this by building genuine, trusted relationships that enable us to become a recruitment partner to rely upon. We are MarkJames Search - We are experts in recruitment.
This is an exciting opportunity to help us build out our brand-new Operations recruitment team. This team will focus on experienced and senior level roles that fall within Operations, Finance and Accountancy. As the first hire in this team, you will initially be responsible for hands on recruitment as you start to build out your desk. As time progresses and revenue contribution builds, we'll then start looking for the top talent for your new team. As the team grows, you'll be responsible for developing and coaching, as well as motivating and inspiring a range of experience levels. Once the team successfully hits targets, the split of hands-on recruitment, vs managing will naturally vary, giving lots of opportunity for career progression. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working towards individual, team and company targets
- Consistent revenue contribution
- Continuously developing your knowledge into your market and keeping up with market trends
- Sales negotiation and agreeing new terms with clients
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish
- Meetings with clients and candidates both virtually and face to face
- Headhunting and sourcing passive candidates
- Market mapping
- Regular networking
- Working towards coaching, developing and leading a team
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum two years of 360 recruitment experience is a must
- Ideally you will have managed a small team within recruitment
- Consistent revenue contribution in previous recruitment roles
- A passionate recruiter, who enjoys working towards targets
- Great communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- A strong work ethic
- Someone who is excited to work in a start up environment!
- Someone who thrives in a fully remote environment
- Experience of coaching small teams would be a plus
What we offer
- 100% remote working
- Uncapped quarterly commission
- Annual over achievement bonus of £10,000
- Cash and reward incentive prizes
- 25 days annual holiday days
- Quarterly team 'experience day' incentive and awards
- Up to 11 wellness days per year
- Take your birthday off every year
- Regular social events
- Personal development and genuine career progression
- The opportunity to have impact and drive change within a start up environment
MarkJames Search is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.