Our client a global leader in field of transportation solutions is hiring for a Senior Project Manager to be responsible for the schedule management of worldwide rail vehicle projects.
- Within your assigned project, you report functionally to the project management and interact with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Your tasks also include the conception of schedule management and schedule development.
- You work closely with the project management and derive project dates from the tender and contract documents.
- Regular monitoring of schedule compliance and project progress (target/actual comparison).
- You create schedule plan analyses (critical path, buffers, milestone trend analysis) and proactively and continuously review the schedule planning.
- In case of schedule delays, you develop countermeasures and assess their effectiveness in the schedule.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a scheduler in a plant/project business, or similar.
- Experience with scheduling methods and project planning and control methods
- Knowledge of software-based scheduling tools, preferably Primavera EPPM P6, MS Project or similar tools
- You are a team player and possess the skills and experience for intercultural collaboration.
- Excellent German and English language skills
This is an immediate start contract position for up to 2 years with the view to becoming permanent.
The position is available on a Hybrid model of 50% office and 50% home based.
Please apply online for consideration.