Back to jobs
Senior Marketing Manager
- Posted 20 March 2023
- Salary £400 - £475 per day
- Job type Contract - Outside of IR35
- DisciplineMarketing & Creative
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global leader in Cloud services and hosting, is looking for an exceptional Senior Marketing Manager who is eager to work in a fast-paced and growing team within a constantly evolving industry, the Senior Marketing Manager will curate the benefits, programs, content and offers for the community program.
- Responsible for identifying, building and marketing the benefits of Community Program.
- Review, assessment, and optimisation of current offering and identification, sourcing and integration of new benefits.
- Develop market messaging, collateral and campaigns to drive partner participation and customer acquisition including APN ISV partners, a targeted list of MSP partners that support the Greenfield starter offer and integration of offerings.
- Build out SMB customer stories and scalable engagement mechanisms. Utilize the global customer story mechanism to build out a series of fireside chats for different markets and regions and add to the "Learn from Peer" on-demand series.
- Integrate these stories into greater marketing efforts across SMB segments and teams and build out scalable peer-to-peer engagement mechanisms such as roundtables.
- Partner with the global SMB GTM team to build marketing collateral and benefit offering for a scalable "multiplier-in-a-box" approach. Work with in-market leads to execute and build a mechanism for tracking engagement and performance against marketing and sales KPIs.
- Establish scalable processes and workflows to ensure consistency across regions for all benefits, content and partnership models
- 6+ years of experience in marketing and/or sales and partnership marketing
- Solid foundation in the fundamentals of marketing; strong focus on digital but will need to think from an integrated perspective.
- Program management skills- can build templates and frameworks to create and manage scalable processes.
- Experience building out communities and managing customer and peer-to-peer interactions is highly preferred
- Partnership management experience; adept at building relationships and "selling-in" a program to obtain participation from target Partner list
- The ideal candidate is a flexible and creative problem solver with the ability to thrive in fast paced dynamic environment
- Passionate about great customer experiences, with strong attention to details.
- Experience writing strong marketing briefs and managing agencies to ensure delivery of quality marketing assets.
- Thrives in a data-driven approach to marketing with the ability to make fact-based decisions and work proactively with others drive change/improvement
- The ability to partner with a collaborative approach with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Cloud/SaaS ecosystem
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau and other marketing automation tools
This is a Full time, Remote-based Independant contract whoch falls outside of IR35.
This is a 6-month contract, which may extended on a long term basis (although this is not aguaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.