Our client, a leading legal firm, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to support the Digital Marketing Manager to help implement the digital marketing strategy.
- Optimising the website, suggesting improves to functionality, design and performance
- Analysing and optimizing content performance and making content recommendations
- Applying SEO best practice
- Creating and executing organic and paid campaigns
- Ability to manage SEO, PPC and website development agencies
- Monthly KPI and project reporting
- Supporting the delivery of the firms digital marketing strategy
- Minimum 2-3 years digital marketing experience
- Strong experience with SEO, SEMrush, writing and optimizing content
- Strong PPC, paid social campaigns and implementation experience
- Ability to use Photoshop and Canva to mockup website changes
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday in a hybrid working model.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.