Senior Digital Forensic Consultant
£700-£900 Per Day
Our client, a global enterprise technology company, are currently hiring for Senior Digital Forensic Consultant to be responsible for analysis, client deliverables and gathering case-load intelligence.
- Be able to identify the source of a security breach
- Assist customers in responding to computer related incidents
- Conduct live incident response, data recovery, computer forensic analysis
- Leading an engagement in at least 2 of the core offerings - PCI-related IR/Forensics investigations, Intellectual Property, Financial Services, Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT), Industrial Control Systems, Mobile Phone Forensics, and IR Training
- Valid driver's license
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Experience in the techniques, tools and methodologies around computer forensics, incident response, eDiscovery and IoT
- Previously conducted security assessments, pen testing, and ethical hacking
- Managed day-to-day aspects of IT investigative cases and protected customer relationships
- PCI QSA/QIRA OR GCFA certification
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This contract is only available on a PAYE Umbrella or Sole Trader basis. Ltd company engagement is not an option.
Please apply online to be considered