Our client are currently hiring for a Senior Data Analyst focused on Market Research and Customer Insight Data. You will join a highly experienced and creative central communications team with a dedicated focus on designing, developing and delivering a communications strategy with the purpose of raising the profile of the company.
- Identify, prioritise and lead a team undertaking a series of on-going & ad-hoc analysis-based projects developing options for improvement and clear strategic recommendations that assist future growth.
- Be the subject matter expert advising the business and team members on the most appropriate analytical techniques to deliver more detailed insight from different sources of customer insight data.
- Undertake statistical modelling and analysis to generate greater strategic direction and value from different sources of customer insight data.
- Lead the approach to integrating text analytics data into its wider suite of a quantitative data reporting.
- Maintain an awareness and implement developments in data analysis techniques that would help gain greater strategic insight from its customer insight data.
- Work alongside the whole Research and Insight team and wider data community to review market data sources and make recommendations to ensure all continuous and ad-hoc results are triangulated and impactful.
- Act as an analytical leader across the whole Analytics community to bring to life other customer data and integrate alongside our research data to drive strategic decision making.
- Support the future growth and development of a team of analysts.
- Proven experience and understanding of working with customer insight and marketing research data sets
- Previous people line management experience.
- Experience of building statistical models with a commercial context using R, Python etc
- Experience of creating and working within PowerBI
- Highly numerate and logical, clear understanding of different statistical techniques, able to articulate complex data and communicate statistical techniques to a non-technical audience
- Great organisation and time management skills, able to prioritise to ensure relevant targets are met
- Ability to understand data requirements/people's needs, work well with a variety of personalities and work styles
This is a full time, permanent position working 2/3 days a week in the Heathrow area of West London.
Please apply online for consideration.