Our client, a post-IPO solutions provider for high profile organisations across financial services, local government, and healthcare is looking for a Senior Customer Engagement Manager to join their team.
This position will be working with high value customers, ensuring they get the best of their investment in the suite of Liberty solutions. Understanding their objectives and challenges, acting as a broker between internal and external parties. You will also play a part in shaping the future of customer engagement. Developing processes and reporting tools and optimising the onboarding journey for new customers.
- Own engagement relationship with key high value customers, being their primary point of contact
- Working with internal teams to ensure a seamless customer on-boarding process
- Establish a trusted relationship with customers whilst driving the companies solutions and services
- Maintaining an awareness of customer challenges, identifying potential issues and working with the wider business to resolve them
- Be an interface between the customer and the delivery teams, helping to manage expectations whilst maintaining high levels of satisfaction
- Lead regularly customer contact, providing issue status updates and event schedules, presenting outcomes and vision to customer key stakeholders
- Work to identify and develop upselling/cross selling opportunities within the customer account to drive new business opportunities
- A background and interest in digital transformation with knowledge of low-code and communications software
- Experience establishing, developing and maturing customer engagement processes and reporting tools
- Customer-facing account management or project management experience with a focus on implementing SaaS solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- A strong knowledge of identifying opportunities to expand your accounts through up and cross-selling opportunities whilst protecting recurring revenue
This is a fully remote, full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday.
There may be some requirement to attend office/client locations and may occasionally involve trips to Europe and internationally.
The candidate must be based within 100 miles of Bedford.
Please apply online to be considered.