Our client, an events company that specialises in the production of B2B conferences is recruiting for a Senior Conference Producer in London to join their ever-growing team. You would be expected to provide business to business information through the forum of conferences.
- Research, write and produce a minimum of 6 business conferences per year, including 1 large scale event
- Curate content for the relevant community within 30 days
- Secure 16 speakers and a chair and be in receipt of their confirmation by the end of the 30-day production cycle for a 2-day event
- Secure 40 speakers and a relevant chair and be in reception of their confirmation by the end of the 60-day production cycle for a large scale event
- Take the lead in driving the conference through strategic tracking of revenue and audience breakdown
- Previous conference production experience
- Ability to build strong agendas
- Act as the Project Manager for each event ensuring the smooth running of events both in preparation and on site
- Being actively aware of opportunities to grow revenue and launch new events
- Excellent communication skills with all ranks of staff both face to face and via phone
This is a full-time permanent position. It will be working a hybrid role, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in their office at London Bridge with Monday and Friday being worked from home.
You will need a valid passport as travel to international conferences is required.
Please apply online to be considered.