Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company are currently hiring for a Senior Compliance Manager to be responsible for leading compliance of insurance distribution activity in line with FCA requirements.
The Senior Compliance Manager will lead the insurance Compliance team, providing regulatory oversight and approval for new programs, providing expert advice to senior audiences and supporting strategy design with regulatory input.
- Second-line ownership of UK insurance compliance, including offering expert advice on insurance regulation (ICOBS), upholding high standards of conduct throughout the business
- Oversee new product launches by approving compliance requirements, ensuring design aligns with customer and regulatory expectations
- Design education and training programmes to ensure stakeholders are up to date with regulatory expectations including FCA conduct rules and financial promotions standards
- Champion the FCA Conduct and Consumer duty rules, acting as a senior point of contact for leadership to seek advice and challenge from
- Own core compliance policies and processes, ensuring they underpin processes within business practices to ensure customer outcomes remain a primary factor in decision making
- Lead regulatory reporting, ensuring regulatory returns are submitted accurately and on time
- Develop a team of regulatory subject matter experts by introducing a high-bar of minimum standard of regulatory expertise
- Oversee day-to-day compliance activity of your team, assuming ownership of any risk materialisation and escalations that risk non-compliance
- Subject matter expertise of FCA Insurance Conduct of Business Regulation (ICOBS) is essential (6+ Years)
- A successful track record of delivering advice at both an operational and strategic level, considering wider regulatory focus and market risks
- Desire to learn and be curious, exploring why and how things are done and challenging the status-quo
- Excellent team player with the ability to work closely with others to deliver results, identify and resolve issues; shares information and keeps team members and management informed
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and manage various tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication
This is a Hybrid working contract (2-3 days per week in London) and is a full-time contract (Inside of IR35) position for an initial 6-month period with the possibility to extend (although this is not guaranteed).
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.