Our client, a global SaaS company, based in Reading is currently hiring for a Senior Accountant EMEA to oversight the production of local statutory accounts and compliance for the outsourced operating companies.
- Own the preparation, quality and filing of statutory accounts for relevant local statutory entities within specified deadlines.
- Build a good working relationship with external auditors, managing their requests through the local outsourced accountants and coordinating responses to queries and audit action points.
- Support the closure process of several companies.
- Management of Cashflow requirements for all companies.
- Monthly Blackline balance sheet reconciliations for entities.
- Provide Accounting input for the preparation of VAT returns, CIT, Intrastat, Statutory and other statistical returns.
- Ensure Local Accountants software are aligned with internal SAP local ledgers, ensuring the numbers are materially correct, and appropriate accounting treatment has been applied.
- Accounting degree; BA/BS degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- CA certification (or local equivalent such as ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Six or more years of relevant work experience (statutory reporting/audit).
- Large or medium size company accounting experience.
- Strong experience using accounting systems and applications such as SAP, Sap4 Hana and Blackline
- Familiar with international business & accounting practices and processes including local statutory reporting in IFRS plus US GAAP
- Excellent English language skills and fluency in other languages used in EMEA
This is a full time, contract position to run for a minimum period of 7 months which is likely to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
For this role it is requirement to come into Reading office minimum once a week!
Please apply online for consideration.