Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit Officer
- Posted 14 March 2023
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job type Contract - Inside of IR35
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global leader in Technology, Information & Internet is currently hiring for a Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit Officer to participate on global and cross-functional risk and control projects. In this role, the candidate will join a relatively new team and thus be able to innovate and define risk management and control metrics from scratch.
- Support the creation and management of internal control and business policies and procedures
- Set-up risk management, controls rationalization & optimization processes
- Define and set-up risk metrics, partnering with team members and Business Intelligence team
- Make risk transparent and report risk assessment to leadership on a regular cadence, using data and applying own judgment for making recommendations
- Perform deep-dive analysis for risk identification and assessments
- Evaluate current business processes and identify process improvements and opportunities to gain efficiencies
- Establish trustful relationships with Compliance, Advisory and Planning and set up checkpoints to assess qualitative risk
- Understand business goals, system platforms and processes, and recommend new approaches and procedures
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Risk Management, Internal Controls, Auditing or relevant line of business and/or legal or regulatory experience
- Thorough understanding of policies and best practices of risk management
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders in complex and rapid changing work environments
- Experience analyzing business, finance and operational processes, articulating and implementing recommended improvements
- Proficient in obtaining, organizing and analyzing data to make and drive fact-based decisions
This is a hybrid role with the expectation to be in the office in London at least 2 days per week.
This is a full time PAYE contract position for an initial 9-month period, with the possibility to extend to 12 and 18 months after review, and that is likely to become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.