Our client, a global marketing leading technology business are currently hiring for a Resource Management Specialist to support the delivery managers and managing consultants which are aligned to optimize the project staffing and the utilization of the workforce.
In this role you would interact with different management layers and with field consultants to drive resource escalations in projects and qualify the best candidates to staff those and would need to identify opportunities for process improvements and work with EMEA teams to implement those across all groups.
- Selects the right resource for projects and trainings in the terms of skills, cost, availability and revenue generation potential, giving a priority to internal and off shore sourcing.
- Drive resource escalations to solve the potential allocation conflicts between the different stakeholders
- Works with Delivery Managers and the consultants on a weekly basis to understand the available capacity in the team and provide an accurate utilization forecast.
- Publish all outstanding resource requests and work with other regional resource managers to find appropriate solutions for the available consultants in the team.
- Collaborates with Professional Services Education for delivering training with delivery consultants. Use primary certified instructors and promote the instructor certification.
- During month closure anticipate the utilization figures for analysis, and action, if needed, to minimize the unreported hours and allow consultants to book accurately on the right projects.
- Provides Delivery managers with the necessary reports reflecting the activity in scope
- Leads the end to end process to identify and onboard suitable contingent workers when external resources are needed consulting with Global Procurement.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a resource, personnel, HR. staffing or recruitment planning role
- Excellent English, spoken and written.
- Excellent communication skills, customer relationship skills
- Business analysis experience, understand business financials
- Project Management experience, understand project financials
- Process implementation experience
- Leading by influence, leading process improvement initiatives
- Good MS Office knowledge, especially Excel & Powerpoint
- Good experience with complex IT applications
- Reporting dashboards, Sharepoint usage
This is an immediate start contract role for 6 months that will likely extend to 12 months and longer and/or revert to FTE/permanent contract (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for immediate start.