Our client, a global enterprise technology company, are currently hiring for a Resource Coordinator to liaise among the Professional Services organisation Delivery Leaders as it relates to resourcing across all work.
- Act as support for resource booking confirmation, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals.
- Receives direction on resource assignments from RDM and then provisions them within the various systems for both active and pipeline engagements.
- Provide data input and report creation support to RDM and Lead RDM for justification of current and future headcount.
- Assesses current resourcing requirements/plans to establish gaps or improvements for future resourcing needs
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
- Identify potential resourcing or process issues and present to Professional Services Management team with resolutions to such issues where applicable; Recommend process improvements for Resource Management.
- Work closely with Operations teams, IT and business stakeholders to create and maintain training material, user guides and descriptions of product functionality to document current processes and newly released functionalities for resource management tools and procedures.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Understanding of Professional Services.
- Experience in consulting.
- Experience in technical writing.
- Resource management.
- Project Staffing with suppliers.
- Human Capital Management.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP).
- Professional Services Experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
This is a full time contract role for 12 months which is likely to extend, however this is not guaranteed.
This is a Hybrid working role, so travel to Reading office few days per week will be required.
Please apply online for consideration.