Our client, a well known airport, is currently hiring for an Research and Insight Manager to draw insights to help support decision making for the Commercial business, with the goal of enabling them to outperform financial plans and ensuring that customer experience is constantly improved upon, specifically focusing on their Retail offering and Marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing a rolling 12 / 18-month research and insight plan to effectively inform business planning based on customer, competitor, and operational insights. Agreeing the plan with senior managers from each business unit
- Directing the consolidation of the relevant consumer research and insights both internally and externally generated in the development and implementation of the business strategies to deliver the best service in the world by making every journey better for the customers.
- Collaborating with the Analytics team to ensure that insights provided to the business are consistent and joined up and help to drive performance.
- Using quantitative methodologies and qualitative skills, as well as a keen desire to drive change and influence the future direction, by delivering insights to a consistent and high standard within timescales.
- Supporting the delivery of ad hoc research projects
- Comfortable owning the development of both Quantitative and Qualitative Research and Insight Projects in a large complex customer service and/or commercial environment.
- Skilful at influencing strategic decisions, by building credibility with senior management and distilling complex data down into easily understandable formats to assist action planning.
- Great organisation and time management skills, able to prioritise to ensure relevant targets are met.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to understand data/people's needs, work well with a variety of personalities and work styles.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role is a hybrid role.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.