Our client, enterprise software company, are currently hiring a Office Receptionist/Administration to join the team to help in the smooth day-to-day running of all aspects of the office.
- Manage the calendar for visitors to the office to ensure that capacity limits are honoured.
- Managing equipment breakdowns and any issues within the office or meeting rooms
- Issuing building passes and managing locker allocation; maintaining accurate clean records and dealing with queries
- Reception duties as full-time cover. This includes answering/screening/transferring calls, booking meeting rooms, allocating parking, managing visitor information for building security, and coordinating incoming and ourbound deliveries.
- Previous Receptionist or Administrator experience
- Well presented with a confident, friendly personality and a professional attitude.
- Confident and experienced in using MSFT Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc. and other common or in house online applications
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Handle confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
- Must have a valid driving licence/ car driver
This is a full time, contract position until the middle of March 2024.
Please apply online to be considered.