Our Client, an energy worldwide provider of equipment and components used in drilling and production operations, is currently hiring for a Quality Surveyor to be responsible for the QA final release inspection of product line in line with production schedule.
- Support ISE Ops and Product lines in the management of third party and customer audits and inspection activities.
- Review, revise, approve and publish QMS documentation as necessary for QA function, or to assist departmental managers/cell leaders in their QMS responsibilities.
- Monitor and drive the CAPA and NCR processes ensuring that actions taken are effective prior to closure.
- Manage the compliance of Third-Party Framework agreements with respect to ensuring compliance to such conditions.
- Support in the processing of CAPA's and investigations resulting from SQE's as required.
- Supporting the procurement and production planning team in the Material certificate (MTR) validation process, conducting MTR verification where required, and ensuring that the traceability process is adhered to.
- Support and offer guidance to Product line and Operations in respect of compliance to API/ISO specifications/standards as necessary.
- Extensive experience of ISO9001/API & QMS management and development.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO17025.
- Working knowledge of oil and gas product standards, such as API 6A, NACE, ASTM, etc.
- Working experience of CE/ DNV/EN/ISO, lifting regulatory requirements with respect to certification and marking
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience of a Fabrication and precision machining manufacturing environment
- Experience of QA and certification within precision manufacturing and oil and gas environment
- Awareness of NORSOK certification requirements
- Experience of working within a Lean manufacturing environment and use of Lean principles.
- Computer literacy (including excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Extensive knowledge of quality and root cause analysis tools (Pareto, Cause & Effect, 5 Why, 8D, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of EN10204 / ISO10474
This is a full time, 12 month contract role with possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.