Back to jobs
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Posted 16 April 2023
- Salary £450 - £510 per day
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global leader in Technology, Information & Internet is currently hiring for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer, to join their team in the UK. The role is 100% from remote.
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and execute test cases to assess product quality.
- Lead the testing of large-scale systems, create test plans, test cases, and drive continuous improvements to the quality assurance processes.
- Provide detailed bug reports and debug across multi-tiered test and production environment.
- Communicate with engineering teams, partnering technical teams to gather requirements, and with management to provide regular detailed status reports on project progress.
- Provide test summary reports that communicate key quality indicators, risks, and mitigations to leadership.
- Estimate and communicate project timelines.
- Engage with a team of quality engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- Automate E2E test coverage in Appium based framework.
- Work across time zones with offshore resources
- 3 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- 2+ years' experience in a test or development lead role as part of a product development organization which has delivered consumer-oriented products.
- Experience in manual testing.
- Experience in testing back-end services and mobile applications for functionality, UI/UX, network, accessibility, localization, and usability.
- Experience in automation testing.
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field or equivalent work experience.
This is a full time PAYE contract position for an initial 8-month period, possibly extending to 12 and 18 months after review, and that is likely to become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
The candidates need to be based in the UK and the client cannot offer sponsorship.