Our client a well-known Multinational energy company, is looking for an Quality Assistant to join their team small but busy team In Inverurie.
- Ensure all company policies surrounding material handling, health & safety, quality requirements and housekeeping are met.
- Interpret or evaluate inspection measurements in accordance with applicable specifications, or procedures.
- Receiving of parts from subcontract and internal processes into the calibration function (QMS)
- Examine certification supplied with received components in line with internal processes/purchase order and related requirements, expediting any discrepancies with certification, purchasing and supply base.
- Place purchase orders and coordinate delivery of items to be calibrated externally, including liaison with Stores, Purchasing and Supply base.
- Carry out verification of returned parts and interpret the results to make recommendations for acceptance or otherwise of parts based on calibration results
- Review nonconforming product to determine and take the most appropriate action utilising all available data sources, experience, and knowledge.
- Select, calibrate, or operate equipment used in the QC inspection areas.
- Conduct pre-operation daily and other checks on equipment where required.
- Raise and process NCR's as required, determine and take the most appropriate action, using all available relevant data sources.
- Liaise with engineering, suppliers, QC team and QA manager on NCR's as required.
- Liaise with QC/ISE Operations function cell leaders giving appropriate lead time for them to present items requiring calibration.
- Travel when required as dictated by business need
Skills & experience required
- Personal and Interpersonal
Our client offers a fantastic opportunity, full of growth and learning.
This is a Full time, Contract - Travel to the Inverurie office required.
This is a 6-month contract.
Please apply online for consideration.