Purchasing & Contracts Advisor / 21 hours per week / Contract until December 2025 / Utrecht with hybrid working / €80 per hour
As a Purchasing and Contracts Advisor, you are responsible for implementation, support, analyses and advice in the purchasing and contract management process/contracting process, particularly the new Variable Maintenance Contract.
As a contract advisor, you take care of the process for further inquiries and you pay attention to the intake process, check whether the further questions have been sufficiently specified and ensure that the correct coordination has been sought with internal stakeholders. Within the project team, you delve into the issues within our area, and are well informed about current issues and themes. When necessary, you coordinate and report to the contract manager. During the term, you will come up with appropriate control measures regarding quality assurance, planning and progress. You will have support for (primary) contracts from an (external) executive Contractor for System-Oriented Contract Management (SCB). You prioritise your work and you have a clear view of the milestones and control measures. You do this in close collaboration with your colleagues within the project team, with stakeholders and other relevant disciplines. You know how to deal with less common and new issues and problems.
- Inform the Contract Manager and proactively send the agreed process documents to the market parties and propose improvements.
- Preparing requests and assignments, drawing up performance declarations, drawing up draft contract changes, test questions, reports, and reports.
- You ensure that the administration of the contract file is complete and correct, in order to be able to justify a legitimate payment to the Contractors.
- You also carry out checks and system and process tasks. Thanks to you, the Contract Manager knows exactly how things are going.
- Work closely with your project team and the Client. You act as a source of information for contract matters.
- You actively maintain contacts with stakeholders. You also achieve the correct level of information about defined parts of the purchasing and contract management/contracting process and communicate about this.
- You identify and analyse developments that can influence the implementation of the purchasing and contract process and you advise on this. Finally, ensuring the quality of knowledge is an important aspect in your work.
- In possession of a VCA certificate 'Safety for Operational Managers VCU' VCA diploma details to be visible on CV
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with risk management and quality management.
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with contracts that include roads, waterways, barriers (including dikes), with associated mechanical and electrical installations.
- The candidate has demonstrable knowledge of and experience with the following systems: SAP, Relatics and Hummingbird.
- You have at least a completed HBO education.
- Knowledge of and at least 5 years of demonstrable work experience in the field of purchasing and contract management and civil engineering.
If you meet the criteria for this role and are available for a contract then please apply!