Purchaser - €50 per hour - 11-month contract - The Hague or Schiedam (Hybrid)
You will work in the Procurement department and your primary task will be purchasing for the organisation. This gives you a broad area of attention from purchasing, for example purchasing facilities, HR services, consumables, etc. Because you serve a very varied domain, you have contact with a wide variety of suppliers and/or colleagues. This makes your work very fun and varied.
- To achieve good purchasing, you send requests to the market and assess them for completeness and commercial values. From your selection you create new purchase orders, adjust existing ones where necessary and you also take on the control task if there are any deviations.
- In short, a complete purchasing task with which you strengthen the position of purchasing within our company. We will of course help you to learn and perform these tasks properly.
- Due to the international nature of many projects, it is important to master English, both spoken and written.
- You are able to make the best choices in quotations, you are enterprising, you communicate openly with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Intermediate English and Dutch both written and spoken.
- Completed a higher vocational education (technical or economic)
- Some relevant experience, preferable in a technical project environment
- Experience with SAP is an advantage.
If you have relevant experience in this field and are available to commit to a contract then please apply!