Our client, an international payment company, is currently hiring for a Senior Account and Project Manager to build a network as well as manage and maintain accounts within an assigned area/ market.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners including key merchants and implement regular meetings with partners
- Understand the issuing and acquiring market structure in each assigned area and identify the main contacts
- Create and the update of a target list of potential Issuing and Acquirer Partners in assigned markets
- Organize follow up meetings with interested potential Issuing and Acquirer partners to discuss business cases to enable them to become a Licensee
- Support negotiations on signing Non-Disclosure Agreements with potential customers and support follow up meetings
- Support negotiations on Licensee and/or commercial agreements with our client's partners
- Prepare and submit reports on Issuing and Acquiring activities and results to the manager as required
- As a contact window for the partners, communicate high level technical queries regarding system development and operations to the customer.
- Coordination of implementation projects
- Support marketing partnerships with companies in the branch's target markets as required utilizing their distribution channels to increase our client's visibility
- Provide induction training and on-going support to team members as required to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Provide administrative support to the business as required to ensure efficient and effective operation of the sales and marketing function.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Financial Services and/or Payment Card Industry
- Demonstrable passion for sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with people
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrable creative and innovative ability
- Ability to make compelling presentations
- Ability to influence and sell ideas to diverse groups (i.e. acquirers, agents and merchants)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which can be either office based in Frankfurt am Main or hybrid, with occasional travel to the assigned area/market required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.