Back to jobs
- Posted 19 April 2023
- Salary £66000 - £77000 per annum
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineMarketing & Creative
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company, is looking for an exceptional Localisation Project Manager to join our Clients Project Management function in Cross Channel Marketing, this role will manage the localisation of our mass advertising campaigns and creative development projects as required. We need a candidate who is Multilingual in English and a European language.
- Independently manage the localisation of integrated campaigns for UK and Europe, for all channels (TV, Radio, OLV, Print, Social, Digital, (D)OOH) either internally or working with external agencies, managing approvals and QC process to ensure accurate completion across a high volume of assets
- Liaises with local and global teams and media agencies to agree media formats and create deliverables lists for all channels.
- Guarantees accurate, timely and approved delivery (trafficking) to media owners.
- Actively seeks to maintain expert knowledge on media formats and technical specifications across existing and emerging channels.
- On creative development projects, responsible for project timings, costs, meetings, resources, scope, approvals, wash ups etc and functions as the main POC for the project. Determines project risk and over/under utilisation on an ongoing basis, escalating issues as needed. Partners with and manages creative teams - internal partners and / or external agencies. Manages creative asset development across multiple channels.
- Collaborates with external agencies, Producers, Post Producers, Project Managers, Campaign Managers, and Creative Leads to identify and schedule resources based on campaign and individual initiative needs. Manages own projects and resources in 10,000ft (resource management).
- Define and look to continually improve process and supporting tools for project management, with a focus on localisation.
- Works with the asset management team to archive final assets.
- 5+ years' experience in project management working with an in-house creative agency or external agency, delivering localisation of large scale integrated omni-channel campaigns across multiple locales and channels (localisation agency experience preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in media, Production or similar or relevant experience
- Experience working within global cross-functional marketing teams.
- Proven experience in managing transcreation and production across multiple locales and channels: TV, Radio, OLV, Digital, Print, Social and (D)OOH
- In-depth understanding of the Creative development and production processes
- Expert knowledge in trafficking campaign assets
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, excellent prioritisation skills.
- Expert in MS Office applications
- Confident and comfortable with new technology, eager to learn and master new tools.
Additional EU Language ( West Europe/Nordics)
This is a full time/ 6-month contract, Hybrid position. (3 days in London office)
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.
300 - 350 per day