Our client, a global leader in smart building technology, are currently hiring for a Project Engineer to be responsible for the detailed engineering of complex and intensive measurement and control / HVAC projects in the food and pharmaceutical industry. You play a crucial role in the overall project execution.
- Determine the design and provide a work package for assigned projects.
- Translate project's requirements and assumptions into execution documents with the control description, equipment selection, and control panel scheme.
- Align requirements with the lead engineer or project manager.
- Meet all customer needs and requirements.
- Ensure that technical solutions within your team are reviewed with knowledge holders and coordinate all matters with relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate extensively with technical project leaders, lead engineers, or internal project managers, as well as subcontractors.
- 3+ years experience of relevant work experience in the engineering and realisation of control technology projects, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry or medical sector.
- Several years
- Solid knowledge and experience in process instrumentation schemes, control panel schemes, and mechanical installations;
- Fluency in both Dutch and English languages.
- Willingness to travel (including overnight stays) as required.
This is a full time permanent position and is available on a remote working basis.
Please applu online for considertion.