Our client, a global market leader in power and telecommunication cables and systems, is currently looking for a Project Document Controller for a large infrastructure project with the following scope of duties:
- Providing specialist document control support on a daily basis.
- Providing training in the use of SharePoint and assistance with the use of other business packages.
- Formatting documents and ensuring documents conform to company standards.
- Create and maintain shared folders with suppliers / clients and grand & manage the users permissions
- Issuing document numbers from the Master Document Register (MDR).
- Controlling the creation, review and distribution internally of documents through the document lifecycle.
- Control and monitoring Client Approval Process and Document submission to Client.
- Support in defining, organizing and managing the Final Project documents Handover to client.
- Help Desk support about the Document Management Tools in use.
- Organize Document Register and Master Data Lists activities.
- Ensuring that documents are transmitted in a controlled manner to clients and 3rd
- Tracking document status and timescales for documents issued to clients for review
- Ensuring the MDR is kept up to date with changes to document names and revision status.
- Uploading and referencing documents into the company SharePoint system.
- Actively participate in team meetings and provide updates on document approval/review.
- Promote good relations with client/3rd party Document Controllers.
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Bachelor Degree
- Previous experience as a Document Controller in an Energy environment
- Good working knowledge of MS SharePoint
- Extensive Experience of Document Control
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to operate pro-actively and autonomously with an attention to detail
- Flexibility and an ability to function well under pressure
- An ability to manage, administer and develop data
- Fluent in English
This is a full time, permanent employed position, on a hybrid work model with occasional travel required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.