Project Analyst - Sustainability - £216 per day - 9-month contract - 100% remote but can go into London office if preferred.
The Climate Pledge's Strategic Projects and Programs team is responsible for developing projects that help signatories on projects that align with the three pillars of the Pledge that companies commit to - measuring and reporting carbon emissions, decarbonizing operations across scopes 1, 2 and 3, and neutralizing any remaining emissions with permanent, real, quantifiable carbon off-sets in their net-zero goals. We consider our signatories as our customers - and the team exists to help support our customers to make progress towards their ambition net zero goals. The team is looking for a Sustainability Associate to support the team's operations, as well as project and program support for global projects and partnerships.
- Coordinate and manage weekly team meetings, including notetaking and follow up actions on deadlines.
- Lead and co-draft the team's monthly internal report to key stakeholders.
- Draft project summaries on behalf of managers for various internal stakeholders (e.g. marketing and PR)
- Act as the liaison for internal teams utilizing a new online signatory resource.
- Provide project specific support for managers - attend meetings, take notes, and follow up on next steps with all stakeholders.
- Carry out specific desk top research tasks, as assigned by managers, on potential collaboration joint action projects across priority areas (renewable, transport decarbonization, built environment, circular economy, supply chain decarbonisation, and nature-based solutions).
- Provides administrative support for team led events.
- Support the development of briefing documents about signatories engaged in joint action projects for leadership.
- Collaborate with the IMPACT Project Manager Operations lead to ensure that communication mechanisms are working effectively.
- Learn about the Pledge's recruiting process and provide support to joint action managers who recruit new companies to joint projects and the Pledge.
- Provide general ad-hoc operational support.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a role that demonstrates sustainability, corporate environmental / responsibility, and/or climate experience (including internships)
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbal and in written communication.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent and demonstrable team engagement, fast learner, collaboration, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of projects and/or programs Excellent computer skills; strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools.
If you are available for a contract and meet the criteria of this role, please apply!