Our client, a leading a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks are hiring for a Producer to be part of their vision for original content development and production.
- Project manage a portfolio of in-house and commissioned third party productions, delivering them on time and within budget.
- Provide creative input and production support for the slate of programming you're responsible for (i.e. drive development workflows, manage partner relations, provide editorial feedback, deal with compliance issues, provide producer oversight etc).
- Communicate and align with in-house Production, Business Affairs, Studios, Merchandising, Content Marketing and wider teams (e.g. editorial, information requests, scheduling etc) as and when required.
- Work closely with internal teams on budget development, marketing and merchandising strategies, promotional campaigns and utilization of our in-house production resources.
- Originate ideas and formats for new programming, be proactive in seeking out content opportunities and prepare projects for internal greenlight and production.
- Ensure timely and appropriate responses to third party submissions/enquiries, in order to build industry/creative community reputation.
- Provide notes, script editing and other development support for both in-house and third-party pitches, pilots, short form and long form original projects cross-portfolio as assigned by your manager.
- Help oversee larger, multi-platform, business critical projects as and when needed.
- Work with internal business intelligence and customer insight teams, and be comfortable with data informed decision making.
- Maintain high editorial standards at all times.
- Work closely with other members of the global content team and contribute to the wider content strategy.
- Previous experience in conceiving, scripting and producing short and long form audio or video content essential.
- While factual, wellness and self-development content will be the primary focus of the role, the ideal candidate should have the skills, experience and ability to work across other genres as and when required (e.g. Scripted Drama, Comedy, Entertainment formats).
- Experience of producing, directing talent in the studio, script editing, sound recording, studio techniques, compliance, health and safety, talent liaison, editorial balance and objectivity, directing, editing, sound design, stakeholder management and budgeting are all essential.
- A demonstrable passion for and understanding of all aspects of audio programming, combined with production and/or project management experience within an audio related environment (radio, podcast, music etc) or the media industry more generally (film, game, theatre, television etc)
This is a hybrid working contract (2/3 days in London office) and is a full-time PAYE contract (Inside of IR35) position for an initial 9-month period with the possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Please apply online for consideration.