Procurement Assistant - 12-month contract - €100 - €125 day
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Assistant for a global technology company based in Dublin, Ireland. The Procurement Assistant Role will be responsible for processing quotes, raising requisition, verifying order status and communicating the status of requests and also working collaboratively with various internal and external teams.
- This position will support the Research and Development teams in the organisation, related projects involving cross-functional teams at an aggressive pace on an enterprise-wide scale. The role will also involve dealing with external vendors and building relationships.
- The candidate will be the catalyst for driving continuous improvement while supporting the day-to-day operations. This is a high impact, multi-business/multi-region position in the organisation.
- The Procurement Assistant will be part of a leading-edge team responsible for supporting and executing strategic efforts
- College Certification level and 2 years experience
- Must be able to communicate with Senior Stakeholders well
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and/or Google Suite, such as Excel
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated communication skills - both verbal and written with a strong attention to detail
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Effective interpersonal skills in driving engagement and satisfaction
- Ability to be self-driven with the capability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented work environment
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA or similar ERP system an advantage
This is an immediate start contract role which will run for a minimum period of 12 months, with the potential to either extend up to 24 months, or become permanent (although this cannot be guaranteed)
Please apply online for consideration