Back to jobs
Process Improvement Manager
- Posted 14 February 2023
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Car/Allowance + 15% bonus + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global leader in digital automation and energy management, are currently hiring for a Process Improvement Manager to work as part of their Customer Experience Improvement team. This role will involve process improvement along the end-to-end customer experience and customer care to grow customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Act as the process lead and customer expereience advocate for customer surveys, alerts, performance management and improvement
- Provide regular insights, analysis from customer surveys, identifying areas for improvement from customer surveys
- Work with Business Unit to ensure effective and efficient improvements are identified and implemented to improve customer satisfaction
- Provide knowledge and expertise on end-to-end customer journey for all key personas, such that these are known and understood by employees across the UK&I.
- Develop & deploy Customer Journey Mapping to understand better the persona needs, developing improvement plans and actions to resolve identified issues and enhance the customer experience
- Escalate issues or redirect complaints to appropriate functions or personnel to ensure they are managed effectively and efficiently
- Act as point of contact to receive escalated/potential major customer issue.
- Assess complaint severity and be the decision maker on severity and appropriate containment and corrective actions
- Manage and Coordinate the lead of execution actions required for major customer complaints.
- Appease customer dissatisfaction and deliver resolution in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Report performance status of issue handling, ensure actions are implemented on any under-performance, work with Business Unite to improve performance where required
- Ensure warm loop and cold loop improvements are identified and implemented to resolve and prevent reoccurring customer issues.
- Provides superior customer service and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Strong process/continuous improvement project management experience
- Works to a high standard with a sense of urgency, as and when required
- Self-motivated, results orientated and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Issue resolution track record
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a remote/home based position with some travel to Shrophire regional office as required.
Please apply online for consideration.