Our client, a global leader in digital automation and energy management, are currently hiring for a Principal Reliability Engineer to be responsible for practising and applying Design Reliability and Robustness processes, tools, software across several squads.
- Understand and promote the business' DfSR of self developed products
- Build the adoption of the key stakeholders on the development team.
- Assess and identify the critical elements of the offer at design level (system, subsystem, assembly, component))
- Put together the key drivers of a logical DfSR risk assessment plan based on the risk level for the offer from safety, robustness and reliability perspective
- Develop, execute, and report DfSR plan on a regular basis
- Train and coach design engineering community with DfSR trainings, methods and tools to reach Robustness and Reliability targets
- Develop technical expertise: Package substation and distribution transformers / MV and LV switchgear manufactured in onsite
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role in an engineering or quality field
- Experience in Design for reliability (DfSS, DfSR), power management, , electromechanical system
- Certified Six Signam Black or Green Belt
- Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) at minimum or internally certified Reliability expert.
- Experience with p-diagram driven DFMEA development
- Advanced working level experience with Reliasoft and Minitab
- Experience working in Agile Product Development environment
- Customer oriented mindset, including Customer application knowledge
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This position will be working 4 days per week on site at the site in Leeds, Yorkshire.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.