Our client, an energy worldwide provider of equipment and components used in drilling and production operations, is currently hiring for a Pressure Tester to conduct Hydro-static pressure testing of products as per Company's processes and standards.
- Pressure Testing products to required processes and standards.
- Visual inspection and reporting to required processes and standards.
- Operation of Hydraulic Presses and manual tools.
- Relevant administration duties, Work order Instructions / testing records.
- General expert knowledge of relevant test equipment to required process requirements.
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Perform any other work-related tasks and duties in accordance with the business needs.
- Comply with all Company's and HSE policy and procedures.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment conducting pressure testing activities.
- Has and uses the required functional and technical knowledge and skills to do job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Desirable - Time-served apprenticeship within a Mechanical Engineering discipline, equivalent to either City and Guilds Level 3, or NVQ Level 3
- Experience of pressure testing pumps and waste-water product.
- Worked in an Engineering environment with 5+ year's experience.
- Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook)
This is a full time position, initially on a 6-month contract with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent.
Please apply online to be considered.